1.High Ampacity ACSS conductor
3.Fast delivty time
conducotor steel conductor High Ampacity ACSS conductor
Used for overhead distribution lines and transmision.dise•ados to operate continuously at high temperatures up to 200 ° C without loss of strength. Less hangs under emergency electrical charges that ASCR; prestressed damping if during the installation, and the end are not affected by long-term creep voids in aluminum. The advantages of ACSs particularly useful in applications that require more extension current tensions and authorizations, the new line applications where may be due to reduced sag line conductor structures, new applications that require high loads of emergency, and the lines where vibration is a problem.
ACSS is a composite concentric-laystranded cable. The steel strands form the central core of the cable around which is stranded one or more layers of aluminum 1350-O wires. ACSS conductors are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the latest applicable issue of ASTM specification B856. The “O” temper of the aluminum, a fully annealed or soft temper, causes most or all of the mechanical load on ACSS to be carried by the steel. The steel core may consist of 7, 19, 37 or more wires. Class A zinc coating is usually adequate for ordinary environments.
• B856 Concentric-Lay-Stranded Aluminum Conductors, Coated steel Supported (ACSS)
• B609 Aluminum 1350 Round Wire, Annealed and Intermediate Tempers, for Electrical Purposes.
• B341 Aluminum-Coated Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR/AZ).
• B498 Zinc-Coated Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR/AZ)B500 Zinc-Coated (Galvanized), Zinc-5% Aluminum-Mischmetal Alloy-Coated and Aluminum
Coated (Aluminized) Stranded Steel Core for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
• B606 High-Strength Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
• High-Strength Zinc 5% Aluminum-Mischmetal Alloy-Coated Steel Core Wire for Aluminum and Aluminum-Alloy Conductors, Steel Reinforced.
• The strandings available are identical to those listed in ASTM specification B232.
• Regular-Strength Class C galvanized steel core
• High-Strength Class A galvanized steel core
• Extra-High-Strength Class A galvanized steel core
• Ultra-High-Strength Class A galvanized steel core
• Regular-Strength Class A zinc-5% aluminum misch-metal alloy-coated steel core
• High-Strength Class A zinc-5% aluminum misch-metal alloy-coated steel core
• Extra-High-Strength Class A zinc-5% aluminum misch-metal alloy-coated steel core
• Ultra-High-Strength Class A zinc-5% aluminum misch-metal alloy-coated steel core
• Aluminum-clad steel core
• 250°C Operating Temperature rating utilizing either the zinc-5% aluminum mischmetal alloy-coated steel core wires, or the aluminum-clad steel core wires.
• Non-specular surface finish
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: wooden drums, steel drums or steel-wooden drums
Delivery Detail: 22 days
For more information about this cable, please click
|Flexible Aluminum conducotor steel conductor High Ampacity|