Power cables are cables used to transmit and distribute electrical energy. Power cables are commonly used in urban underground power grids, power station outlet lines, and internal power supply for industrial and mining enterprises. A power cable is a cable product that transmits and distributes high-power electrical energy in the main line of a power system, including various voltage levels of 1-500KV and above, and various insulated power cables.
1.the product name / applicable voltage
(0.6/1kv): XLPE insulated power cable
Main raw materials: copper and aluminum conductor, crosslinked material (XLPE) insulation, PVC sheath
2. product use
The normal operating temperature of the conductor of XLPE insulated cable is 90 °C. The XLPE cable has excellent electrical performance, high working temperature and large transmission capacity, and has simple structure, small outer diameter, light weight and convenient installation and use. , laying the gap is not limited and so on. Widely used in industrial and mining enterprises and urban power grids.
3. the scope of application
Applicable scope of power cable: It is laid in indoor, outdoor, pipeline, cable trench and loose soil, can withstand certain laying traction, but can not bear the role of mechanical external force, single core cable is not allowed to be laid in magnetic pipeline.
4. product use characteristics
1. The ambient temperature at the time of laying is not lower than 0 °C (when it is lower than 0 °C, it should be warmed in advance), and the drop of the cable is not limited.
2. The minimum bending radius for installation is as follows: unarmored single core cable: 20D; unarmored three core cable: 15D; armored single core cable: 15D; armored three core cable: 12D; Medium D is the actual outer diameter of the cable)
3, the operating temperature of the cable: PVC sheath does not exceed 90 ° C;
4, overload temperature: the maximum temperature of the cable when the cable is short-circuited is 130 ° C;
5. The maximum rated temperature of the cable conductor is 90 °C, and the temperature of the conductor short circuit (maximum 5 s) does not exceed 25 °C.
5. the advantages of copper core cable compared to aluminum core cable
1. Low resistivity: The electrical resistivity of the aluminum core cable is about 1.68 times higher than that of the copper core cable.
2. Good ductility: The elongation of aluminum alloy is 20-40%, the elongation of copper for electricians is above 30%, and that of aluminum alloy is only 18%.
3. High strength: Allowable stress at room temperature, copper is 7-28% higher than aluminum. Especially the stress at high temperatures, the difference between the two is very far.
4. Anti-fatigue: Aluminum is easy to break after repeated bending, and steel is not easy. In terms of elasticity, steel is also about 1.7-1.8 times higher than aluminum.
5. Good stability and corrosion resistance: The copper core is resistant to oxidation and corrosion, while the aluminum core is susceptible to oxidation and corrosion.
6. Large current carrying capacity: Due to the low resistivity, the copper core cable of the same section is about 30% higher than the allowable current carrying capacity of the aluminum core cable (the maximum current that can be passed).
7. Low voltage loss: due to the low resistivity of the steel core cable, the same current flows through the same section. The copper core cable has a small voltage drop. The same transmission distance can guarantee higher voltage quality; under the allowable voltage drop condition, the power of the copper core cable reaches a long distance, that is, the power supply coverage area is large, which is conducive to network planning and reducing the number of power supply points. .
8. Low heat generation temperature: At the same current, the same-section steel core cable generates much less heat than the aluminum core cable, making operation safer.
9. Low energy consumption: Due to the low resistivity of copper, it is obvious that the power loss of copper cables is lower than that of aluminum cables. This is conducive to improving power generation efficiency and protecting the environment.
10. Anti-oxidation, corrosion resistance: The connector of the copper core cable has stable performance and will not cause accidents due to oxidation. When the joint of the aluminum core cable is unstable, the contact resistance is increased due to oxidation, and an accident occurs due to heat generation. Therefore, the accident rate is much higher than that of the copper core cable.
11. Convenient construction: the copper is flexible and the allowable bending radius is small, so the turning is convenient and the pipe is easy to wear; the copper core is resistant to fatigue and repeated bending and is not easy to break, so the connection is convenient; the copper core has high mechanical strength and can withstand large The mechanical tension brings great convenience to the construction and construction, and also creates conditions for mechanized construction.